Commencer une nouvelle conversation

Non résolu

OI

13  messages

20 juillet 2022 02:00

Unity 300 Drive Firmware - File uploaded is incorrect format

Hello,

I have downloaded on the Dell support site (Drivers and downloads) the last Drive Firmware Package : "Unity-Drive-Firmware-V19RC-2021-11-30.tgz.bin.gpg", but the Unity300 don't accept the driver with the error message : " File uploaded is incorrect format ".

Also, the checksum are different. I think it is not the good file available on the Dell support site.

Can you ask the drivers update team to check the file please ?

Thank you in advance

Regards,

Taoufik.

• 

3.4K  messages

20 juillet 2022 07:00

Hello,

please can you check this article to see if the checksum is correct?

https://dell.to/3aW1M3B

Thanks

13  messages

21 juillet 2022 01:00

Hello,

Thank you for your help, but i have checked all this KB. Time of the array is OK, the filename is not renamed after download, but the checksum of the file is not correct.

I have seen  that anther version of the driver is available V20, on the Dell Support site, but when i upload the file, i obtain the same error message.

Can you compare the checksum on your side, and contact the good Team to change this file please = UNITY-Drive-Firmware-V20-GPG-2022-06-13.tgz.bin.gpg.

Thank you in advance.

Regard,

Taoufik.

• 

3.4K  messages

21 juillet 2022 04:00

Hello,

I compared the checksum on my side and it matches with the one on the website.

Can you try to download the file avoiding any download manager, or similar? Try also another browser.

Thanks

12  messages

21 juillet 2022 10:00

I am having the same issue with Unity drive firmware v20. downloaded with 3 different browsers, attempted to update each file with 3 different browsers, same result every time. There is a problem with the file. 

Same result under unisphere ver 5.1.2.0.5.007 and 5.2.0.0.5.137, tested against 3 different Unity HA deployments. 

• 

3.4K  messages

22 juillet 2022 04:00

Did you verified the checksum? Because if the checksum is not valid the file you downloaded is not the same.

Marco

Aucun événement trouvé !