Unsolved

C

1 Rookie

• 

2 Posts

May 8th, 2024 14:00

Urgent Notification Regarding Defective Unit Under Manufacturer Warranty

Hello Team, 

On April 1st, I acquired G15 5530 from your Dell Concept Store in SM North Edsa, which I have always held in high regard for its quality and reliability. Unfortunately, I must inform you that the unit has developed a significant defect just one month after its purchase.

As a loyal customer, I am aware that the product is covered under the manufacturer warranty for one year from the date of purchase. Given this warranty coverage, I wish to assert my right to demand a replacement for the defective unit.

I must stress the importance of this matter and the impact it has on my work and daily life. As someone who holds very high expectations for Dell products, I am particularly disappointed by this unexpected turn of events. I have always trusted in the quality and durability of your products, and I am confident that this issue can be swiftly resolved to uphold your company's reputation for excellence.

I kindly request your immediate attention to this matter and urge you to initiate the process for providing a replacement unit as soon as possible. Timely resolution of this issue is crucial to ensuring minimal disruption to my work and productivity.

I trust in your commitment to customer satisfaction and your dedication to upholding the standards of excellence that define Dell products. I look forward to your prompt response and the swift resolution of this matter.

Thank you for your attention and cooperation.

All the Best, 

Kathryn 

10 Elder

• 

23.3K Posts

May 8th, 2024 14:02

Check with your seller.  Systems sold by Dell in many markets carry a 30 day replacement/refund/exchange -- after that, warranty repair is your option.

Your retailer may have a different policy;  that's up to them.

1 Rookie

• 

2 Posts

May 8th, 2024 14:06

@ejn63​ Thank you. However, the store just redirected me to reach out to their customer service via call and they only wanted to repair the unit which I think is unacceptable after a month of use they diagnosed that the unit has get defective motherboard. I am requesting for replacement but they're telling me it will take 2-3 months :(

No Events found!